Is your library struggling to make your unique and valuable collections discoverable for researchers and students? Are physical access limitations and complex finding aids hindering engagement with your hidden gems?
Join us for a free webinar where we’ll explore innovative solutions to unlock the potential of your special collections. This webinar is the first in our new series that explores key challenges for librarians today and how Lean Library can solve these and amplify the value of your library.
What the webinar covers:
- Current challenges faced for special collections in academic libraries: Discover what keeps your users from unearthing the riches within your archives with a focus on discovery, access, and engagement.
- Current discovery trends: Learn what our data says about student learning habits and discovery preferences.
- Lean Library for special collections: Explore how Lean Library’s browser extension can bridge the gap between your collections and your audience.
- Real-world examples from Cardiff University: See how Cardiff University is leveraging Lean Library to enhance access, visibility, and engagement of their special collections.
- AM Digital Integration: Discover how to seamlessly integrate AM Digital content directly into user workflows.
- Live Q&A
About Lean Library:
Lean Library puts the library in your patrons’ workflow, making content and resources available whenever and wherever your patrons need them via the Lean Library extension on their browser. Whether it’s Google Scholar, PubMed, or whatever your patrons’ preferred search tools are, Lean Library will bring your library’s discovery service to your patron at their point of need.