Throughout September we ran our Lean Library ‘Back to school’ webinar series, which consisted of three webinars, revisiting Lean Library’s key functionalities to ensure that our customers provide the best possible support to their patrons, and present our product roadmap for the year ahead. Let’s dive into the details of each webinar:
Session 1: Dashboard clinic
In our first webinar session, Senior Customer Success Consultant, Clare Chan, went over the key features of the Lean Library dashboard, providing the necessary tools for institutions to get the most out of this academic year. This session included:
- Setting up a Lean Library admin account
- Setting up e-resource domains
- Setting up assist messages
- Setting up library chat
- Setting up article alternatives
- Accessing onboarding resources
- Adjusting support features
Session 2: Increase usage & downloads
In our second webinar session, Senior Customer Success Consultant, Clare Chan, was joined by Beatriu Piera Moreno, a Project Manager from the Autonomous University of Barcelona (UAB), who presented the results of AUB’s introduction of Lean Library, their strategy, and next steps, including:
- How to promote Lean Library during the student onboarding period
- Getting faculty to talk about Lean Library
- How to promote Lean Library through Newsletters
- How to add Lean Library to your website
- How to deploy Lean Library throughout your institution
- How to promote Lean Library on authentication
Session 3: The year ahead
In our third and last webinar session, Customer Success Consultant, Mariette Asem, was joined by Lean Library’s Senior Product Manager, Becca Richards, who looked back at Lean Library’s recent releases, upcoming updates to the product and what is being planned for Lean Library in 2024.
Interested in Lean Library?
Read our latest case study from Kennesaw State University, who increased their collection usage by 3712% in just 4 months!